4,500 stems planted in 1.5 hectares adjacent to the 2019/2020 site. The initial task involved slashing and clearing the area of 3-4 metre Guinea Grass. The planting took place in March to align with the wet season.
- Planting of 4,500 stems in across 1.5 hectares
- Slashing and clearing the area
- Cut grass used as mulch
- Two site sprays
- The traditional Tablelands revegetation method undertaken
- 3000 stems per hectare, augured holes, onsite mulching, fertilizer added
- Planted in March to align with the wet season.
Wongabel State Forest
2021 – 2022
The Building Rainforest Resilience Project is supported by Terrain Natural Resource Management (NRM) through funding from the Australian Government’s National Landcare Program.
Rainforest Landholders Grant 2021- 2022 – Mabi Recovery – Stage II Wongabel Forest